Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
You may recall that over the Christmas period, we offered you a chance to win enough Virgin Flying Club miles to enable you to make a redemption in Virgin Atlantic’s fantastic Upper Class.
Entry into the competition remains very simple: you just need to sign up to our newsletter via this link, before 11:59 (UK time) on 5 February 2016.
The actual prize is 80,000 Virgin Flying Club miles – a pretty hefty haul, and redeemable for a round-trip reward flight in Virgin Atlantic’s Upper Class Suite on its Heathrow to NYC, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Washington DC and Boston routes.
When/how will I find out if I have won?
As noted above, entry will close at the end of 5 February 2016. The draw will be made as soon as the competition is closed, and we will notify the winner by email.
Full terms and conditions are set out below.
What is the InsideFlyer newsletter?
If you like our website, we do hope you will like the newsletter.
It is a bi-weekly email containing a reminder of all the key InsideFlyer UK website posts in that period. We of course strip out anything that is no longer relevant, such as short-lived air fares or other time-limited deals, and so it’s a genuinely tailored offering that aims to be a useful addition to the site itself.
What if I am already signed up to the newsletter?
Don’t worry, you will be entered automatically as a result, you just need to be sure that you are still subscribed as of 11:59 on 5 February 2016.
And that’s not all…
Our forums are increasingly becoming the place for UK travellers to discuss issues, flag deals, share their triumphs (or disasters) – and we want you to join us on them!
To encourage people to add content, we will be offering a series of potential incentives for doing so. While some prizes will be allocated randomly, others will be based on the number of “likes” you receive for your efforts – so genuinely helpful content will be duly rewarded.
If you’re interested, by all means sign up for the forum now – the prizes will only be available to registered forum users. Otherwise, more to follow…
Virgin competition: terms for participation
- Entry is limited to one per person, and is restricted to EU residents. If we reasonably believe that
- The winner will be notified directly via email and their name may be published on InsideFlyer. In the event that the winner has not responded within 7 days of the email notification, the prize will be lost to them and another winner chosen at random after the giveaway has ended.
- When registering for the newsletter, your email address will not be disclosed to third parties or sold. You must subscribe to the newsletter before 11:59 UK time on 5 February 2016. You can easily unsubscribe at any time, although if you unsubscribe prior to 11:59 on 5 February 2016, you will not be entered into the competition.
- The prize is personal and non-transferable. Note that it is the sole responsibility of winners for paying any taxes, customs duties, VAT etc that may be applicable in connection with the prize.
- InsideFlyer reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition where they are suspected of entering more than once or otherwise applying an unjustified advantage.
- The winner(s) will be chosen by InsideFlyer at random from all the newsletter subscribers. We accept no liability for technical errors that may arise in connection with this competition. We use random.org and its random numbering system to decide the winner.