The Credit Card Referral Thread

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by britabroad, Jul 28, 2017.

1. britabroad

britabroad New Member

Post your credit card referral link here!

This is for the Amex Gold card. Get 22,000 Membership Rewards Points (sign up bonus) rather than 20,000 when you sign up via this link.

Barry1984 likes this.
  2. NewbieTrav

NewbieTrav New Member

3. vmanznsb

vmanznsb New Member

For the quite brilliant Amex platinum charge card (35,000 MR points!!), feel free to use this link.

If anyone's interested in the Amex SPG card, this link will get you an extra 3,000 Bonvoy Points on top of the usual 30,000.
    Once you qualify for the bonus, you could earn at least 36,000 Bonvoy points in total! (3,000 spending + 3,000 referral bonus + 30,000 sign up bonus).

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  4. Barry1984

Barry1984 Member

Thanks for this.
    Just applied :)

5. BannerJohn

BannerJohn Member

I have an Amex Platinum charge card since January and really loving the benefits, particularly lounge access and hotel status (especially at Hilton!). The referral link below will get you 35,000 MR points, rather than usual 30,000.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/damiebVATA

If you click on the link and choose to apply for the Amex Gold card instead, you will get 22,000 Membership Rewards Points (sign up bonus) rather than 20,000 when you sign up.

JoeD likes this.
  6. bookingreward

bookingreward New Member

7. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm a big fan of the Plat. I'd recommend getting the Gold and then upgrading though generally I think.

8. BannerJohn

BannerJohn Member

Yes, that's a good strategy. The free fee first year is a great bonus to the gold card.
    On a related topic, I've heard that if you cancel the Platinum card, your hotel status (e.g. Hilton gold elite) does not expire immediately. Does anybody know if the expiry in that case would be the end of the calendar year, or the end of the loyalty programme membership year?

9. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

It should just follow whatever the standard status expiry rules are, the same as if you earned status through nights/stays.

10. David

David New Member

If anyone fancies getting the Starwood Amex, my referal link is below:
    http://amex.co.uk/refer/davida

I've just got the card again myself as:
    (1) I want to bank the signup bonus at least one more time before the card possibly becomes a Marriott product next year.
    (2) With the impending demise of my MBNA issued Lufthansa Miles & More and American Airlines cards (already closed to new applicants) , I wanted to ensure I had a backup for eanring as neither of these are 1:1 with Amex MR - but are 1:1 (or better) with SPG.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/davida

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  11. Kosfly

Kosfly New Member

Hi guys

1. Amex Gold

- Sign up bonus: 22,000 points = for example 6 free BA flights to places in Europe (or even 12 if you choose to use half Avios, half money)
    - Free for the first year, can cancel anytime
    - VIP airport lounge passes

2. BA Premium Amex

- £195/ year, you can cancel the card anytime and get the pro rata membership fee back (earn the bonus miles in the first three months, cancel it and keep the miles and most of your £195!)
    - Get 2-for-1 travel with a Companion Voucher when you spend £10,000 (fly First Class on BA to a long haul destination (Australia?) and your partner flies with you for free)

Please let me know if you need referrals, many thanks!

12. OliFF

OliFF New Member

Hi All

If you are looking to apply for Amex Gold or Platinum, please use my referrals below.

GOLD (22,000PTS):

amex.co.uk /refer/shahabfDBZ

(when you use this link, the platinum card page will load, scroll to the bottom and click on the Preferred Rewards Gold Card, then 'Apply Now' on the next screen, it should offer you 22,000pts)

PLATINUM (35,000PTS):

amex.co.uk /refer/shahabfDBZ

Thanks,

Oli

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  13. Richies

Richies New Member

Thanks - just used your link :)

JoeD likes this.
  14. Richies

Richies New Member

New Year, New Card!! FREE 26,000 AVIOS!!!

That's 1,000 Avios bonus on top of the standard 25,000 Avios after spending £3,000 in your first three months with this card when you sign up using this link: http://amex.co.uk/refer/richasJXqr

[​IMG]

After spending £10,000 in the first 12 months, you'll receive a FREE British Airways 2-4-1 Companion Voucher. I earned enough points for two business class flights to Singapore, and two Club Europe flights to Cyprus this year... well worth it. You can cancel the card once you get the bonus and 2-4-1 flight voucher and they refund the £140 annual fee pro rata. Refer your partner then and they can also get the bonus... 100,000+ points in no time for very little effort [​IMG]:)

Highlights

• Earn 1.5 Avios for every £1 spent on purchases on the Card.2
    • Earn 3 Avios for virtually every £1 you spend on British Airways flights and holidays when booked direct with British Airways.3
    • Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a complimentary Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months, so you can take someone on a reward flight with you.4 Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
    • Avios can be redeemed for flights, hotels or car hire. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
    • Travel Inconvenience Insurance providing compensation for flight delays, delayed luggage, missed connections and denied boarding for any flight purchased with the Card.5
    • American Express Invites® gives Cardmembers exclusive access to purchase tickets for some of the hottest shows and events, often before they go on sale to the general public.6

This offer is not available if you currently hold or have held any other Avios enrolled American Express Cards in the past 6 months.

APPLY NOW: Please apply via this link to ensure you receive your bonus!!

15. Benoit33

Benoit33 New Member

Hi everyone,

I would be grateful if you could use the links below if you wish to apply for the following cards:

Amex gold and Amex platinum card

You will receive 22,000 points (instead of 20,000) for applying for the Amex gold or 35,000 (instead of 30,000) for applying for the Amex platinum with the link below and when you spend £2,000 in the first 3 months.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/benoicG8PO?XLINK=MYEM

Amex SPG card

You will receive 11,000 points (instead of 10,000) for applying for the Amex SPG with the link below and you spend £1,000 in the first 3 months.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/benoicssw0

I am looking to build a relationship with the people that are using my links i.e. I would like to credit churn and therefore if you use my links above, I will also use your links so that we are all in a win win situation.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance.

16. AmexReferrals

AmexReferrals New Member

Hi! I have an Amex referral link that will give you added bonuses for almost any of their cards. The link will automatically take you to the Platinum Everyday Cash Back Card but you can choose your own by scrolling down in this post or by clicking on ‘view other cards’ on the referral link. As I stated before, you will get bonus points or cash back by using my link.

Here is a preview of what to expect:

British Airways American Express® Premium Plus Card
    Earn 26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership

British Airways American Express® Credit Card
    Earn 6,000 Avios when you spend £1000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.

Platinum Cashback Credit Card
    Get 5% cashback up to £125 cashback for your first 3 months of Cardmembership
    £25 cash back when you spend your first £1

Platinum Cashback Everyday Credit Card
    Get 5% Cashback up to £100 for your first 3 months of Cardmembership
    £10 cash back when you spend your first £1

The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
    Earn 11,000 Starpoints if you spend £1,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.

The Nectar Credit Card
    Collect 21,000 Nectar points when you spend £2,000 within the first three months of Cardmembership.

The Platinum Card®
    Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend £2,000 in your first 3 months of Cardmembership

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
    Earn 22,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend £2,000 in your first 3 months of Cardmembership

The American Express® Card
    Earn 2,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.

Hope this helps. Please use and share. Any questions, just ask! I reply almost instantly.

The link again is:

AMEX REFERRAL BONUSES

Thank you!!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  17. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Nice summary!

18. JamieB

JamieB New Member

Edit: All referrals now used up for this year, sorry guys!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Dazza likes this.
  19. jtz

jtz New Member

Hi all,

I just wanted to post my referral link here for the AMEX gold charge card

Highlights
    • 22,000 Membership Rewards points is enough for return flights from London to Marrakech and over 100 other destinations, including Paris, Milan or Lanzarote. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply2
    • Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia3
    • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every £1 spent on purchases4
    • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally5
    • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card6
    • Up to US$75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.

If you scroll down, there are other cards too if you prefer such as:

The Platinum card: Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards®points when you spend £2,000 in your first 3 months of Cardmembership

The Basic Green card:
    Earn 2,000 Membership Rewards®points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership.1

There are also SPG Amex, Nectar, BA Premium Plus and BA Blue card too.

If you prefer a pm for the link, please let me know!
    Thanks

20. J123

J123 New Member

For United Kingdom Residents:

If you use the link from the picture, you will get 11,000 Starpoints instead of the standard 10,000 when signing up for for the SPG credit card

Attached Files: