AMEX UK Referral Links Page

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by Greg, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Greg

Greg New Member

Hey!

To get us started, for anyone looking to apply for the Amex Platinum Charge Card, use this link to get a massively increased 70k points (usually 50k) when you spend $/£4k in the first 3 months (this link also gets you an increased bonus for any other Amex card):

http://amex.co.uk/refer/gREgOSPFcL?XLINK=MYCP

I would personally recommend it as have had a great experience and received good benefits from it so far. Plus Amex is being accepted pretty much everywhere now!

I will also receive a bonus if you’re accepted. Feel free to message me for any questions or more referral links!

Feel free to post your referral links below so others can benefit!

Greg

2. BannerJohn

BannerJohn Member

Hi all,

American Express has launched a credit card version of its Platinum Charge Card. The signup bonus is 30,000 Membership Rewards Points, as long as you meet the spend criteria. This bonus increases to 35,000 MRPs if you are referred.

I have used the Amex charge card for many years and highly value the travel insurance, hotel status and spend credit offers that are regularly introduced to card holders.

If you are interested I would be grateful if you consider my referral link below.

https://americanexpress.com/en-gb/referral/lESlYGr1Mp?CPID=100328257

Many thanks.

Leslye

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  3. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

4. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

5. PrexTycoon

PrexTycoon New Member

great, thank you very much, I was looking for something similar to this

6. WorldTravellerUK

WorldTravellerUK New Member

*** EXCLUSIVE Platinum Card Sign-up Bonus ***

I would be delighted if you could use my referral link for your UK AMEX Gold, Platinum, British Airways or any other card application (Choose your preferred card by going to the bottom of the page -> Explore other cards -> All cards)

Just click here to apply: TBC

** What sign-up bonus will you get by clicking on my link? **

The Platinum Card - 65000 Points + £300 restaurant credit + £200 travel credit + £100 Harvey Nichols credit <-- This is a no-brainer at the moment!

Preferred Rewards Gold card - 22000 Points

British Airways Premium Plus (£250 annual fee) - 26000 Avios

British Airways (Free version) - 6000 Avios

The Marriott Bonvoy - 43000 Marriott Points

Last edited: May 15, 2023
  7. BannerJohn

BannerJohn Member

Hi all,

American Express has launched a bonus of 60,000 Membership Rewards Points (usually 30,000 points) if you apply by 13th June 2023, as long as you meet the spend criteria (spend £6,000 within the first 6 months of joining) + £200 to spend on your next getaway via Amex Travel. This bonus increases to 65,000 MRPs if you are referred.

I have used the Amex Platinum card for many years and highly value the travel insurance, hotel status and spend credit offers that are regularly introduced to card holders.

If you are interested I would be grateful if you consider my referral link below.

https://americanexpress.com/en-gb/referral/dAMIEBZnkQ?XL=MNMNS

Many thanks.

Damien

8. Annapurnaview

Annapurnaview New Member