How are game ports made?

Discussion in 'Questions, Announcements & Ideas' started by lennymills, Dec 8, 2022.

1. lennymills

lennymills New Member

I have played many ports of many games throughout my life and I have always wondered how are they made? Is it possible to make a port for any type of game? Are there companies or companies that are dedicated to this?

JasehOnly and BillKaulitz like this.
  2. OliverBenshi

OliverBenshi New Member

I have also played many games throughout my life, and I think that to make them you need a team of developers, they are divided into several professionals with different professions, for example one edits the animations, another person designs it, another the gameplay, etc and that way among all they develop the game as such

3. Antuaneta

Antuaneta New Member

I play little games, I just don’t have enough time, but I know from friends and acquaintances that the development of games takes a lot of time even for experienced programmers and entire companies usually work on creating a game. And how to make a port for any game, I think it’s also better to contact professionals.

4. PrexTycoon

PrexTycoon New Member

I've been playing games for as long as I can remember and believe it or not, I had the same question, how to do a Port? Is it possible that we can port the game we want? Well, looking for information on the internet I came across this team of professionals https://moonmana.com/game-development-services/game-porting/ they not only develop Ports, which I already warn you that they can make the Port of the game you want, but also develop all kinds of games, for I recommend that you go through their page and see all the wonders they can do

5. BillKaulitz

BillKaulitz New Member

Me too, I've played a lot, and the truth is your question has left me thinking, I'm also interested in knowing how they're made and if possible where to make them, here in the comments a user left a company that, according to him, makes Ports and development of games, I just entered the page and it's literally like that, yes, I have no idea what the price of their work will be, but what they do, they definitely do

JasehOnly likes this.
  6. JasehOnly

JasehOnly New Member

Here in the comments they have recommended a company that is dedicated to the development of games and porting them, I entered their page and I saw that they have made various types of games, I saw the gameplay of the games they have created and I think they are great, They have nothing to envy to any other company, you should try to do the Port with them