Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Nick recently posted on how a special Eurostar deal for groups enabled you to buy tickets from St Pancras to Paris, Brussels, Lille or Calais for a bargain £25 each way.
The group offer gives you increasingly good value depending on the numbers travelling, and is staged as follows:
- 2 people can travel for £28 per person each way
- 3 people can travel for £27 per person each way
- 4 to 9 people can travel for £25 per person each way
The discounted tickets are in standard class, which nevertheless offers a very passable level of comfort and convenience.
Making a good deal better…
We get excited when the periodic £59 returns are available, and at £9 less, this is potentially very good value. However, it can get even more enticing.
That results in the following return net prices:
- if you book for 4 people, your total spend of £200 would be reduced to £180 – so £45 return a head
- if you book for 3 people, your total spend of £162 would be reduced to £142 – so £47.33 return a head
- if you book for 2 people, your total spend of £112 would be reduced to £92 – so £46 return a head
ALL of these return prices are superb. If you can snatch one, I’d treat yourself to a winter bargain.