Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Virgin Trains East Coast has just released 100,000 discounted First Class seats, starting at just £20. If you want one, you need to be quick, as the sale ends at midnight on Saturday 15 July.
Virgin Trains First Class is great, and includes reclining leather seats, extra legroom and complimentary food and drink served at your seat.
Example fares include:
- Leeds/York to London for £20 each way
- Newcastle to London for £30 each way
- Edinburgh to London for £40 each way
If you plan on travelling North from London (or vice versa) and want to do it in some style, this is a potentially great offer. All three of the above fares are excellent value, for example.
Full terms and conditions:
- For travel on Virgin Trains East Coast services only
- This offer is not available for travel with Virgin Trains along the west coast mainline
- Travel is from 15 July to 15 September 2017, excluding 24-28 August 2017
Book by midnight on 15 July
- At least 100,000 First Class fares will be made available for across the travel period and are subject to availability
- This sale does not include journeys to/from calling points north of Edinburgh
- Limited availability on peak services and on services running between Edinburgh and London throughout August
- No other offers or discounts can be applied, including Railcards or child discounts
- No changes, no refunds and no break of journey permitted
- Sale tickets cannot be purchased on the day of travel.