Save 90% Off Hotels with Hip Escapes + 20 Euros Signup Bonus (Formerly Sheradill)

Discussion in 'Hotel sales & offers' started by JoeD, Jan 16, 2017.

1. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Hip Escapes (formerly Sheradil) is a brilliant site that can help you get up to 90% off some stunning boutique hotels.

Sign up through a referral link and get 20 Euros credit straight away - please feel free to add your own below.

You can read the post I wrote about how it works here (that was about Sheradill, but it's still essentially the same) and check out an updated post with some the latest offers here.

With Hip Escapes, you earn credit towards particular deals by completing simple tasks, like clicking through to the hotel website. As well as earning personal credit, an additional 30% goes into a 'community pot' which discounts the hotel on those particular dates for all members. Therefore, the more popular a deal is, the more quickly it becomes heavily discounted. Most hotels usually only seem to have one room available for each set of dates.

Therefore, I was thinking that we could all help each other by writing on the forum whenever we would like to take advantage of a particular deal, and asking everyone reading to help you discount it as much as possible (90% is the maximum discount), by completing some tasks related to that deal and so contributing to the 'community pot'.

By helping each other we can all quickly get the biggest discounts for the deals we want!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  2. FlyingPiggie

FlyingPiggie Active Member

It appears that you need to sign up in order to peruse the specifics of the offers. Any particular downside to signing up without having a firm idea about ever going for one of the deals?

3. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Nope, no downside at all as far as I know.

4. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Time to give this a reboot I think - I'll have a post out tomorrow. Looks like they've tweaked the model so the max discounts are now 70%, but it's still pretty amazing. Fairly surprised it's still going if I'm honest!

FlyingPiggie likes this.
  5. FlyingPiggie

FlyingPiggie Active Member

Good idea. End of year with most of my elite status qualifications locked up... time to try out something new. Completely forgot about this one.

JoeD likes this.
  6. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Post scheduled for the morning.I'm not sure the Vila Joya deal will ever be beat, but there's still lots of good stuff. I might check out the Ravouna Suites in Istanbul myself sometime.

7. Scaramanga

Scaramanga New Member

Has the website changed recently? The article says that after clicking through to the hotel website etc 30% goes into a community pot but I can't see this anywhere. Seems like the only way of adding to the community pot is by buying the deal. Is that right?

8. LeanneSercombe

LeanneSercombe New Member

I just joined using the link you gave and it seems like it’s a great concept. There is quite a bit of money in the community pot.
    Lowest price in Edinburgh hotel around 119 euros is great for July. Even cheaper hotels in Italy.
    I can’t share a referral link until I have 10 posts.

9. Oks

Oks New Member

It is so weird that they ask you to have 10 posts before you can share a link that both sides benefit from

10. Jamesp787

Jamesp787 New Member