Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
I was checking my American Express British Airways Credit Card yesterday and noticed a great new offer – £100 British Airways discount for spending £500+.
The offer is limited to first 7,000 cardholders to save it and expires on 12th June 2017.
As usual with these sort of Amex offers, you will receive the £100 back as a statement credit shortly after the purchase shows up on your account.
Your flights have to depart from the UK (at least that’s what the terms say…) and I would assume that you have to spend the £500+ in one transaction, though the terms don’t make that clear.
If you can’t see it on your account yet, check again tomorrow as sometimes it can take bit of time for Amex to roll these out. As you would expect, BA Premium Plus card holders should receive the offer too.
A British Airways discount is always nice to see. At the very least, it helps take some of the sting out of a Business / First Class Avios redemption!
- Only one £100 statement credit per UK Card for the first 7,000 Cardmembers to save.
- UK departure flights only.
- Travel insurance purchases are excluded.
- Offer only available when you spend £500 or more at ba.com by 12th June 2017 with the British Airways American Express® Card to which the offer is saved and on transactions made in Great British Pounds (GBP).
- The offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and on transactions made via payment wallets or payment aggregators including, but not limited to, PayPal.
- An awarded credit can be reversed if qualifying transactions are refunded or cancelled.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within five days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 12th June 2017.
- All travel is subject to British Airways conditions of carriage, subject to availability and standard booking conditions apply, ba.com/theclubterms. For full terms and conditions please visit URL.
- For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here. By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.