REQUEST FOR READER INPUT - IDEAS FOR AN AWARDEX BLOG POST

Discussion in 'Other frequent flyer programmes' started by FlyingPiggie, Jan 14, 2018.

1. FlyingPiggie

FlyingPiggie Active Member

Back in December I wrote about Awardex, a new website that runs award searches across a wide number of frequent flyer programmes. https://insideflyer.co.uk/2017/12/introducing-awardex/ We also gave away a bunch of Awardex credits as part of our Advent Calendar promotion.

I have been meaning for ages to run another post, showing how the Awardex searches work. I could just make up some travel ideas (prejudiced towards an Alaska good, everything else bad, search. :D) but I thought I might as well make myself (and the post) useful for one or two readers.

So if there are any readers out there who have something in mind for an award but haven't gotten around to doing a proper search, feel free to leave a comment below with their preferred departure point / destination, dates, etc. and I'll try to use it as the basis for my post.

2. Ian

Ian Active Member

Can I join in, or is that cheating? Need to get 3 to Florida over next Christmas without re-mortgaging the house. Might have to suck it up and fly economy, I think :(

3. FlyingPiggie

I wonder if these guys are ever going to get around to adding British Airways / Iberia...

JoeD likes this.
  4. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Good point...

5. jtz

jtz New Member

LON or EX EU to SIN? on krisflyer busines

6. FlyingPiggie

Thanks, but since 99% of the time you can only fly long-haul SQ Business by using Krisflyer miles, it sort of defeats the purpose of using a tool that searches dozens of programmes.

7. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Also, I found the KrisFlyer availability it showed to be a bit wonky when I was looking at Istanbul - Singapore recently. Unfortunately, I think the (extremely slow!!!) Krisflyer site is the best way to search...

8. jtz

jtz New Member

I find it ok, but you have to manually search dates, which can be a bit tedious,
    any ideas for good ex eu redemeptions to sin?

9. FlyingPiggie