IHG Flash Sale - Bargain Hunt!

Discussion in 'IHG Rewards Club' started by JoeD, Jan 5, 2017.

1. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

I just wrote a post about the IHG UK and Ireland Flash Sale, and while it's fair to say it's not the best ever IHG sale, there are some really good savings hidden away. Saturday nights in city centres (or a fairly cheap Uber from city centres) look particularly reasonable.

I've listed a few options in the post already, but thought it'd be fun/useful to have a place for everyone to look and share what they find.

You have to use the special sale link to search here, need to book by 9am on Saturday (7th Jan 2017), and can book for dates through to 27th February.

If anyone finds any particularly impressive discounts, I'll badger Tom into sending you some exclusive InsideFlyer UK tags for your efforts!

2. Lionell

Lionell Member Staff Member

Indigo in Liverpool can be booked for £ 69 a night, regular rates go at £ 99 or more. I'm staying there in 2 weeks for a couple of nights. Unfortunately stay has already been prepaid.

JoeD likes this.
  3. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

That's a good price for Liverpool - particularly if it's available at the weekends. I stayed at the Indigo last year and it's quite nice. I prefer the Staybridge Suites, but definitely a decent option.

4. Lionell

Lionell Member Staff Member

Yeah I prefer the Indigo to the Crowne Plaza down the street. It's nice and quiet.

5. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't think I've stayed at the CP there before. CPs vary so much - I was at the one in London again (City) before Christmas and it's genuinely great - in many ways i prefer it to the IC Park Lane. I've had really good stays at the Edinburgh Roxburgh and in Barcelona too etc. But many of the UK city ones (Leeds especially) are a bit rubbish. Give me a nice modern Holiday Inn Express any day!

Lionell likes this.