American Express (AMEX) UK Platinum Card - Boosted 45000 sign-up points!

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by WorldTravellerUK, Jul 6, 2024.

1. WorldTravellerUK

WorldTravellerUK New Member

❤️ AMEX UK Cards Boosted Referral ❤️

Although I am sure that pretty much everyone has heard of American Express in UK, it is really worth laying out the facts for AMEX's most precious card, The Platinum Card.

And what's better than that? By clicking on my link, you will be able to get 45000 points (instead of usual 40000)!

So this is what The Platinum Card offers:

• Platinum Travel & Dining Concierge

• Global Dining Statement Credit

• Harvey Nichols Lifestyle Credit

• Metal Card

• American Express Experiences

• Complimentary Supplementary Card

• American Express Offers

• Purchase and Refund Protection

• Platinum Service via the Amex App

• Fraud Guarantee

• The Bicester Collection
    Additionally, you'll get:

• Airport Lounges Access

• Worldwide Travel Insurance

• Hotel Benefits

• Lodging Benefits

• Car Rental Benefits

• Airfare Benefit

• 24/7 Global Assist®
    It does come with a £650 annual fee but its benefits are more than enough to cancel this fee out.

And for those that The Platinum Card is not their cup of tea, you can still use my referral link to apply for any other card. For instance Gold Card will give you 22000 avios, Rewards Card 12000 avios, BA Premium Plus 31000 avios, BA Free card 6000 avios, Cashback Everyday Credit Card £10.

AND there are also Time-limited offers of the month (ending 22/10/24) that might be of interest to you: 80000 avios for The American Express® Business Platinum Card & 40000 avios for The American Express® Business Gold Card

Once again, please use my referral link to apply and select your preferred card by going to the bottom of the page: "Explore Other Cards/All cards":
    https://americanexpress.com/en-gb/referral/gold-credit?ref=aLEXaGl1M9&XL=MIMNS

Last edited: Oct 2, 2024 at 2:46 PM