American Express British Airways Premium Plus Card - 31000 sign-up Avios

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by WorldTravellerUK, Oct 12, 2022.

1. WorldTravellerUK

WorldTravellerUK New Member

❤️ AMEX UK Cards Boosted Referral! ❤️

By clicking on my link you will be getting 31000 Avios if you sign up for the best Airline Credit Card in the UK Market: American Express British Airways Premium Plus Card. Its major perk? The 2-4-1 Voucher that essentially entitles you to book a ticket in any class you want (including Business/First) and just pay half the number of Avios required. That's a great save, particularly for destinations like North & South America & Asia!

And for those that BAPP is not their cup of tea, you can still use my referral link to apply for any other card. For instance Gold Card will give you 22000 points, Rewards Card 12000 points, The Platinum Card 55000 points, BA Free card 6000 avios, Cashback Everyday Credit Card £10.

AND there are also Time-limited offers of the month (ending 22/10/24) that might be of interest to you: 80000 avios for The American Express® Business Platinum Card & 40000 avios for The American Express® Business Gold Card

Once again, please use my referral link to apply by clicking here and selecting your preferred card by going to the bottom of the page: "Explore Other Cards/All cards":
    https://americanexpress.com/en-gb/referral/ba-premium-plus-credit?ref=aLEXaGcX5y&XL=MIMNS

Last edited: Oct 14, 2024 at 12:49 PM