Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Amex is offering (some) cardholders a £200 rebate on transactions of £1,000+ with Easyjet Holidays. At the moment, I can only see the offer on an Amex Business Gold Card, but it might well pop up on some personal cards too:
“Save to Card to get a £200 statement credit on an eligible transaction of £1,000+ online at easyJet Holidays by 31/8/2021. Valid once per Card for the first 15,000 Cardmembers to save. Terms, locations, payment restrictions and future communications about this offer will apply.”
If you were thinking of booking a holiday through EasyJet anyway, then this is a very nice rebate. Check your Amex account now to see if you have been targeted for the offer.
- These Offer Terms (including the offer description above) set out the key terms of our easyJet Holidays offer. Please make sure you read these together with our General Offer Terms (https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/network/amex-offers-terms.html), which contain important additional terms, including information about when statement credits or points can be reversed or lost.
- Statement credits will be awarded for eligible transactions using your Card during the offer period, as explained above and within these Offer Terms and General Terms. A statement credit should appear on your Card account statement within 5 days from the date you made an eligible transaction but may take up to 90 days from the Offer End Date.
- By saving the Offer to your Card, you agree to all our Offer Terms.
- If the government advises against all but essential travel, you will not be eligible for any applicable medical or health coverage in your insurance policy if you do choose to travel against this advice. In this event you may be eligible to claim for non-recoverable pre-paid or pre-booked travel costs subject to terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- Offer only valid on flights departing from UK airports.
- Spend must be billed to your Card account by 31/8/2021, to be eligible for this offer. If easyJet Holidays does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- Available online at www.easyjet.com/en/holidays.
- Only one credit per UK Card.
- This offer only applies to purchases on the Card to which the offer is saved (including where the Card has been added to a mobile wallet).
- Purchases made through “payment facilitators” are not eligible and will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer. A payment facilitator is an intermediary that accepts payments on behalf of the seller of the goods/services. Payment facilitators can include some online payment platforms/ marketplaces, and entities that provide certain card acceptance products (such as mobile card readers) to sellers of goods/services;
- Transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer.
- We will use your personal information such as name, email address, account number and transaction information to manage your participation in the offer and to track your spend. Please see our Cardmember Privacy Statement for details of how we use your personal information.