Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Christmas has truly come early for today’s lucky winner! The final prize of the InsideFlyer Advent Calendar is two Premium Economy Class return tickets to travel together anywhere on Air Canada’s extensive network between Europe & the Americas.
Travel is valid from any European city served by Air Canada operated services, subject to seasonal availability, to any destination served directly by Air Canada.
[Spread the Christmas cheer and share our Advent Calendar promotion with your friends and family by following InsideFlyer on Twitter and Facebook – thanks! ]
This is a HUGE prize – potentially worth more than £4,000, if you fancied a trip to Hawaii for example!
Entering couldn’t really be easier – all you need to do is click on the Advent Calendar window to enter the daily draw, and then enter your email address.
Good luck – and Merry Christmas everyone!
Every day a winner is randomly drawn from all registrations and they will be notified via e-mail. In the event that the winner does not respond to this announcement within 7 days, the prize will not be awarded to them and will be assigned to a new winner. You can participate once a day.
By participating in the InsideFlyer Advent calendar you agree to receive a fortnightly newsletter email from InsideFlyer, but you can of course unsubscribe from that at any time.
InsideFlyer and our partners will do our utmost to ensure that prizes are received correctly, but cannot assume responsibility for errors by third parties (eg. delivery).
Prizes which may require delivery can only be sent to addresses within the UK.
Air Canada Prize Terms
- Travel must be booked by 30 November 2019, no extension of validity will be made.
- Travel must be completed by 30 November 2019
- Travel is not permitted during the following blackout periods: 17 December 2018 – 08 January 2019 and 11 July 2019 – 03 September 2019
- A return ticket can hold a maximum of 4 flight segments.
- Ticket is valid for 2 people travelling the same routing at the same time.
- Travel is permitted between Europe and the Americas (Canada/USA/Caribbean/Latin-America)
- Tickets are valid on-board Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada rouge scheduled flights only.
This does not include Air Canada alliance partners, Star Alliance members, code sharing, charter flights, Central Mountain Air, Calm Air and Air Georgian.
Please note that once tickets have been issued:
– Requested flights are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
– Origin and destination cannot be changed, stopovers are not permitted.
– Any changes to flight time or date of travel will be subject to a change fee of $250.00 CAD + taxes.
– Tickets are not transferable, refundable or upgradeable.
– Tickets are not redeemable for cash and flights are not eligible for Frequent Flyer mileage accumulation.
– Air Canada is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service.
– Denied boarding compensation is not applicable.
– All airport/departure taxes are to be paid by the passengers.
– Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.
Promotional pass recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.