Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Last month we wrote about how you can get a free Revolut card in order to spend money abroad with no fees. It’s worth mentioning that a few readers did report some issues, but our own experience (and that of other readers, as well as friends and family) has been good so far, so when Revolut offered an exclusive 10% discount on its ‘Revolut Premium’ service, we decided we were happy to share it.
(If any InsideFlyer readers do encounter any issues with Revolut, let us know in the comments and we’ll make sure the case ends up on the desk of someone senior over there.)
What is Revolut Premium?
In Revolut’s own words:
“When you go Premium you’ll unlock a whole host of exciting features we think you’re going to love
Think unlimited free FX to beat those unwanted fees, exclusive card designs, instant access to buy
and sell cryptocurrencies and so much more!”
So what do you actually get?
● Unlimited free currency exchange at the real interbank exchange rate
● Free overseas medical insurance – including delayed flight and delayed baggage insurance
● £400 monthly free multi-currency ATM withdrawals
● Instantly buy, hold and exchange Cryptocurrencies with no hidden fees
● Free International turbo transfers in 26 currencies
● Disposable virtual cards – to prevent online fraud
● Free spare Premium cards – complete with Global express delivery!
● A free GBP & EUR account in just 3 minutes
● And much more! With new benefits being added all the time…
Sign-up to Revolut’s Annual Premium membership plan and you’ll receive an exclusive 10%
cashback on your subscription.
Signing up couldn’t be easier – just click here and enter your mobile number, download the Revolut App tap
on ‘More’ in the bottom right hand corner and then tap on ‘Premium’.
From there, select to sign up for an Annual Revolut Premium subscription and after 14 days, you’ll automatically receive an exclusive 10 % cashback payment directly into your Revolut Premium account.
Note that the 10% cashback only applies when paying for an annual subscription – not monthly. The good news is that when you pay for a year, you can currently save 14% compared to paying monthly AND get the 10% cashback on top.
InsideFlyer is not responsible for the purchases and/or delivery of products with third parties. Shop wisely and always check the conditions, terms and other important details such as delivery or returns before any purchase. We never share any of your personal info or data with third parties.