Ways to spend the 90k Avios from Iberia Plus

Discussion in 'Iberia Plus' started by Annapurnaview, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Annapurnaview

Annapurnaview New Member

I'm looking for ways to spend the 90k Avios from Iberia Plus.

It would seem the best way to spend would be longhaul business with Iberia as the mileage and taxes are low. But their site doesn't seem to let you search specifically for business redemption seats. Is there another way to find seats?

2. Darren0291

Darren0291 Member

you can see business class avios redemption...just combined with economy - i feel you get better value redeeming a BA flight via Iberia, much cheaper than transferring to BA directly - but remember you have you use them on iberia by december whereas if you transfer to BA they last much longer.

I would recommend transfering to BA and using my link below for the AMEX premium card which will earn you a 2-4-1 companion ticket when using your airmiles to purchase a ticket so you can go business class for the just the taxes!

you'll get an extra 26,000, normally 24,000 and 1.5 avios per pound spent so thats an additional 15k points!

that would pay for business class return to asia for just the taxes :)

Should also add, if you get a supp card (free) you get another 3,000 points and will take you half the time to reach the £10k spend!

http://amex.co.uk/refer/dARREEAeFf?XLINK=MYCP

Hope this helps!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  3. jtz

jtz New Member

I moved mine to ba, and now have a minus on iberia!
    All cool though, might get the ba amex later this year which might make it useful