Verimi: Instant and Free Lufthansa Miles

Discussion in 'Lufthansa Miles&More' started by litefoot, Feb 8, 2019.

1. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Verimi is a German digital identity platform that allows you to keep track of your logins for various websites.

I'm one of those people who are sceptical about this idea (putting so much personal information in one place). However, they have a partnership with Lufthansa, and you can get some instant free miles if you register with them. You don't need to give them much info either!

1) Sign up for an account.
    2) Add your Miles & More number. As soon as you do, you will be given 250 free miles. Instantly.
    3) Add your DOB, home address and phone number. For the first two, you can be - how shall I put it - 'innovative', of course. For the phone number, they will need you to verify a text message that they send to you, so you will need a genuine phone number for that. Once you have filled in these three, you will instantly be given another 250 miles.

There is a third option to get 250 miles - by showing your 'identity card' in a 'video recognition process' but I skipped that.

So, 500 free miles, with very little effort. Given how hard it is to get Lufthansa miles, you may find this very handy.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    jtz and JoeD like this.
  2. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Great tip - and something I've never read about anywhere else I don't think.

litefoot likes this.
  3. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

I wish I'd spotted it last week - they were offering double the amount in January! Argh! I could have had 1k miles in a matter of minutes! Curses.

4. jtz

jtz New Member

Thanks for this, there is also holidaycheck for 100 miles per review but it's quite fiddly, it's mentioned somewhere here.

5. Harry

Harry New Member

Thank you.

6. lucama

lucama New Member

very useful, thank you