Thoughts on Norwegian Air?

Discussion in 'Budget bargains' started by alflynn, Aug 6, 2017.

1. alflynn

alflynn New Member

Flying UK to Orlando soon and thinking of trying Norwegian Air in Business class which I gather is better than premium but not proper business, anyone had any experience with it? Also anyone signed up for their loyalty scheme? Any thoughts welcome? Thanks.

FlyingPiggie and litefoot like this.
  2. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

I have yet to sample any Norwegian product but from the reviews I have seen online, I am not sure I would pay the cash prices for what is essentially premium economy.

3. endian675

endian675 New Member

I've flown with them twice, trans-Atlantic in Economy, and have been very happy both times. No delays, comfortable seat, friendly staff and lovely new 787. A colleague of mine flies them in Premium and he's very happy too.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  4. Ian

Ian Active Member

Not flown them myself, but it is interesting that their Premium product includes lounge access and fast track security at a number of airports, which you don't get with a BA/VS Premium Economy ticket.

5. endian675

endian675 New Member

Lounge access at LGW is No. 1 lounge, and at BOS was some appalling hovel that we ditched to go and eat in the public fast food areas.

6. Ian

Ian Active Member

I've spent a few hours in No.1 @ LGW, and it's not exactly the Concorde Room, but hey, free booze. Also spent a couple of hours in the Aer Lingus lounge in Terminal C at BOS Saturday night, and was probably grottier than No.1 and nothing substantial available to eat, but still free booze!