Tesco Clubcard Deals Thread

Discussion in 'Others' started by litefoot, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Adam

Adam Active Member

If your already with eon then why not take up their bonus offer of 5000 points for changing tariffs to reward 18 months bonus tariff. Yes, it is more expensive but I got my 5000 points in 25 days, converted them into 5k clubcard points and just waiting to see the clubcard points in my account then I'm changing tariffs back to the cheapest available.
    All in 5k clubcard has by my estimations cost me £20. ☺

JoeD likes this.
  2. tommyl

tommyl Co-founder Staff Member

Nice bit of Clubcard Hacking there :)

3. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Cheers Adam - will do that in the morning!

4. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

5. GnarlyOldGoatDude

GnarlyOldGoatDude Active Member

litefoot likes this.
  6. Adam

Adam Active Member

It appears that at 8am yesterday there were some great prices on various lego sets in the offer. By 11am prices had increased on most sets by as much as 25%.
    Very sneaky but I got my revenge by ordering 4 x sets early.

litefoot likes this.
  7. Adam

Adam Active Member

If anyone purchased the recent now tv boxes with 500 points each, they have reduced the price today on these by £10 each so contact them for a refund.

8. Adam

Adam Active Member

As an update on my 5000 clubcard points via eon, all in my clubcard account and switched to a slightly cheaper tariff today which still has points as an ongoing reward.
    What was the "icing on the cake" for me is with this latest tariff it has no exit fees like the previous two tariffs I was on.
    Think I will wait for the new tariff to fully process inc all contract paperwork then look to switch free to maybe ovo energy for other reasons I won't go into for now!

Update: moved to OVO energy deal, saved money, got over payments back in cheque and £36 cashback for switching energy providers.
    With the cashback I made - £16 profit and 5000 clubcard points.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  9. Adam

Adam Active Member

10. Adam

Adam Active Member

11. Adam

Adam Active Member

Hurry, there is a glitch on Tesco Direct at present. Its connected to the new lego bonus cc offer launched this morning, consists of 1000 cc pts when you spend £60 or more / 500 cc pts on £30 or more spend.
    The glitch is they are giving 1500 pts for a £60 or more purchase of lego. We see this on the first morning sometimes on new offers, they appear to overlap two offers into one by mistake but usually correct the mistake on the same day.
    UPDATE:
    As expected, the glitch finished last night, 1000 pts still being apllied for £60 spends but no longer 1500.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  12. Adam

Adam Active Member

Mailing from clubcard being received by many today. Consists of 150 pts coupon for simply scanning when buying anything and 3 x 75 pts coupons supposed to be for friends and family use when buying anything instore.
    In theory i cannot see why these would not work on your own account but if concerned just put through using a different account of yours.

13. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

I had a mailout a couple of weeks ago offering discounts if you spend over a certain amount. I've not had the above, though.

14. Adam

Adam Active Member

That would be the Spend & Save mailing. If your not planning to use them sell them on ebay, people pay well on buy it now.
    Or use against gift cards instore, get 150 cc pts for less than face value.
    Tip: if you decide to purchase a GC, put it first on the conveyor belt then a small amount of shopping. Terms state a coupon cannot be used to purchase a GC but using this method the till operator usually has fogotten about the GC when scanning other items, always good to strike a friendly conversation as this works also.
    All it takes is a jobs worth on the till and no discount. Never happened to me a yet!

litefoot likes this.
  15. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

I binned them. Didn't think of that. Next time maybe!

16. Adam

Adam Active Member

HFP members reporting 20% bonus being added on VA auto conversions on clubcard today.
    My points have not converted over to vouchers yet so ive pushed the button on auto convert, will find out of i was in time in the next day or so i suppose!

17. Adam

Adam Active Member

Earn 50cc pts when you buy Mr Muscle products using the coupon in the latest free Tesco magazine.
    Currently various trigger sprays are on a deal at £1.00 each so effectively 2p per point with throwing the product away.
    Keeping the products to use, cheapest Tesco window cleaner is 70p so your paying 30p for 50 pts or 120 avios pts.
    Only a few days left so stock up.

18. GnarlyOldGoatDude

GnarlyOldGoatDude Active Member

If anyone is in the Kings Cross St Pancras area each morning/evening, I'd be happy to hand over one of three 75 Tesco Clubcard Points "For my Friend" vouchers. PM me.

19. Adam

Adam Active Member

A Sad day has finally arrived for a lot of us clubcard collectors.
    It appears that tesco have finally pulled the offer of 150 pts per £50 gift card purchase according to their site it ends 25/09/16.
    This offer has been running for over 2 years now and gave birth to the 3v glitch.

20. Adam

Adam Active Member

The strange mindset behind Tesco Clubcard returns for a limited time only.
    Tesco branded GC offer 150 cc pts finished yesterday, then today a new offer has emerged offering 75cc pts per £25 spend on branded gc at Tesco until 16th October.