Swiss competition - decent prize but tricky entry criteria, might work in someone's favour

Discussion in 'Flight sales & offers' started by SeanD, Nov 11, 2015.

1. SeanD

SeanD New Member

Swiss Airlines are currently offering UK residents the "A Swiss welcome" competition.

The prize is pretty good:

Up to 4 SWISS Economy return flights to Switzerland*
    Up to 4 SBB rail tickets for 4 days*
    2 nights in a hotel in Zurich*
    3 nights in a hotel in Switzerland*
    Travel cash worth CHF 1000.– (Travel Cash Card)
    Up to 4 ski passes*

The problem is, the entry criteria is a bit complex:

Would you like to be one of the lucky winners and explore Switzerland in a really unique way? Starting on 2 November 2015, you can apply online with a one-minute video. The more interesting your application is, the higher your chances of winning are.

Tell your friends about your profile and encourage them to vote to get as many votes as possible by the end of the voting phase at 23:59 on 30 November 2015. The jury will choose a winner from the top 20 applications from your country. They will also give three wild cards for three additional winners in all the countries.

I would say that entry requirement will put a fair few people off, so might be worth giving it a go if you have the time and inclination.

2. David

David New Member

Normally the MSE comp junkies jump on these (with the skill set and resources to get a lot of likes) however I doubt the prize is top of their list (sweeping demographic generalisation I know) but you might have a chance.