Royal Air Maroc's Airline Partners....??

Discussion in 'Questions, Announcements & Ideas' started by AMJADGHORI, Jan 6, 2019.

1. AMJADGHORI

AMJADGHORI New Member

Hi All,

I'm being forced to fly RAM down to Morocco and was wondering about their Airline Partners. Their website is not clear but does mention IBERIA and Qatar Airways.

My question to you wise fellow-travelers is whether I can use my Qatar Airways Privilege Club membership to collect points / miles and then transfer to my BA Exec Club account as I'm trying to expedite my getting 35000 lifetime Tier Points so I can get my Exec Club Membership for life!

Your counsel would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Amjad

2. AMJADGHORI

AMJADGHORI New Member

I meant to say Gold Exec Club Membership for life!!

3. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Hi - welcome to InsideFlyer!

Unfortunately, no. You can credit the flights to Iberia or Qatar and earn miles in those programmes, but there's no way to transfer status points to BA Executive Club (even from Iberia Plus).

That said, RAM is in the process of joining oneworld, so eventually it will be possible to credit flights to BA, but that's probably not going to be until 2020: https://insideflyer.co.uk/2018/12/c...w-avios-redemptionearning-options-eventually/

4. AMJADGHORI

AMJADGHORI New Member

Thanks much for your prompt response Joe! Good to know that RAM is going to join Oneworld alliance....at some point soon. Regards - Amjad

JoeD likes this.
  5. Defex

Defex New Member

Thanks, helpful here too

6. DrewSchmalz

DrewSchmalz New Member

Very helpful thank you