Redeeming Lloyds Upgrade Voucher

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by Sdon, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Sdon

Sdon Member

I am planning a trip to LA and wanted to use my Llyods upgrade voucher. Unfortunately, there is no availability at the moment and the closest airport with availability is San Jose (not too bad as it is on a 787).

If i book the flight to San Jose and then nearer the time availability comes up to LA is it possible to either transfer the booking or cancel the San Jose flight and rebook the LA flight with the voucher? Or will I lose the voucher?

Also, I have another Voucher to use which was the extra one some people received in error last year. I know the credit card is changing in March, however, will the voucher remain valid past then.

Thanks

2. bobcat2010

bobcat2010 New Member

Voucher is meant to come back to your account, you may need to chase however

Sdon likes this.
  3. Ian

Ian Active Member

You should be able to use the upgrade voucher up until it's stated expiry date. Assuming you still have an Avios.com account (I kept mine as I have an AerClub account) you will see your voucher listed in there. Once it's in there, I can't see that Lloyds can remove it. If you don't have an Avios.com account, it will be in your BAEC account somewhere, but you would need to call up to redeem it in that case.