Premier Inn named UK's top rated hotel by Which? Magazine

Discussion in 'Other frequent traveller programmes' started by tommyl, Nov 2, 2015.

1. tommyl

tommyl Co-founder Staff Member

As a long-time advocate of good old Premier Inn, I am not surprised:

We're really delighted to share the news that this week we’ve been named the UK’s top rated hotel chain in the annual Which? Hotel Report 2015 and we couldn’t be happier. To be recognised like this by the leading independent consumer group has made our day – a big thanks to our brilliant teams for making it happen, and to you our guests.

The report, a survey of Which? members as well as the general public, looked at factors including value for money, customer satisfaction, cleanliness and bed comfort and awarded us the highest overall score – 83% - beating off our nearest rival by 8%.

It’s our goal to make sure you always enjoy a great night’s sleep and we value this recognition from Which? along with TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence and feedback in our own guest surveys to keep us moving in the right direction.

Our MD, Simon Jones, agrees. “Being recommended by Which? is fantastic, not only as recognition for our teams, but it confirms what our guests know and what we hope new guests will soon discover.

While the name really doesn't do it for me, I have never had a bad (or indeed expensive) esperience in a PRemier Inn. In partiocular, if you're travelling with kids they can be fantastic value.

2. HeatherKTabron

HeatherKTabron New Member

Thanks for this