Platinum Card - 35,000 Bonus Amex Miles

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by Flyer787, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

Hi there,

If you want to get 5,000 bonus Amex points ontop of the 30,000 feel free to use the below link to sign up for Platinum, if you can stomach the large annual fee:

Platinum Bonus Link

Cheers!

2. davegreen1980

davegreen1980 New Member

You will receive 22,000 points for using my referral link. That's an extra 2,000 points. Plus I will pay you £25 as a thank you as I will also receive 9,000 points.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/davidglkzk?XLINK=MYCP

The card is free for the first year and you can cancel before the end of the year.

I will PayPal you £25 for using my referral link. Please send email to [email protected] to confirm that you have successfully applied for the card using my link. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS. I will paypal you £25 when my points come through. This usually takes 2 weeks.

Alternatively I can also provide a £30 Amazon Voucher. Again, I will email you the code.

3. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

That's a really good offer. I'll have to offer the same next time. Post back on this thread to see if people went for it. I'm not sure how big the audience is on these threads.

4. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

Hi there,

I also have an Amex SPG referral card.

Sign up for any Amex card using my referral link and I'll pay you £10 as a thank you via Paypal as well.

If you're a new Amex customer and apply for any card (Avios, Amex, SPG) that receives welcome points you will also receive additional bonus points by using this link.

Please contact me for the referral link and more information on: [email protected]

This offer is available to the first 9 people.

Thanks!
    Nick

5. Jamesp787

Jamesp787 New Member

Hi

I currently have 10 referrals for American Express British Airways Premium Plus Credit Card or any of the other Amex cards you may want to apply for. If you use my referral code you will receive 26,000 bonus Avios is an additional 1,000 Avios on the amount you get by going direct to Amex when applying for the British Airways Premium Plus Credit Card. As a thank you for using my referral link I will send you £30 paypal or bank transfer.

British Airways Premium Plus Credit Card Benefits:
    26,000 Avios Sign up bonus when you spend £3,000 in the first 3 months
    1.5 Avios point per £1 spent
    3 Avios per £1 spent with British Airways or BA holidays
    Get 2-for-1 travel with a Companion Voucher when you spend £10,000 each year
    Bonus 10,000 points with £15k spend
    Other great cashback & bonus point offers at many different retailers
    Travel Insurance & access to Amex invites for priority access to show tickets.

The sign up link is
    http://amex.co.uk/refer/jAMESPFay5?XLINK=MYCP

1) Apply for the American Express British Airways Premium Plus Credit Card or any of the other free or fee paying charge, credit or business cards listed on the referral page (the sign up bonus will be different if you chose a different card but this will be confirmed before you sign up).

2) After applying for your Amex card and being accepted please send me an email to [email protected] to confirm you have used my link and been accepted for an Amex card. I will then confirm with Amex that you have been accepted using my referral link.

3) Once I received confirmation from Amex that you have successfully signed up using my referral link and they have credited the points to my account I will send you £30 by paypal or bank transfer.

4) Once all 10 referrals have been used I will posted on this thread that all the referrals have been used and the offer is closed.

Thank you in advance to anyone who uses my referral code

6. Grant

Grant New Member

Same here - if you are planning to sign up for the AMEX Platinum Card soon, please feel welcome to use my referral link to get a point bonus of 5,000 (Points) on top of the 30,000 that you'll receive for signing up! And if you send me a note after signing up, I'll send over £30 via Amazon, Paypal, or another platform of your choice as a personal thank-you!

Without the brackets: amex[.]co[.]uk[/]refer[/]gRANTSvcT4?XLINK=MYCP

Check it out! Hands down the best credit card (and points) I have ever had.

PS - If you are interested in the Gold Card and the 10,000 + 2,000 point bonus there, go through the link and select it - super quick!

7. Jamesp787

Jamesp787 New Member

Update - Bonus BA Avios for signups until
    18th August 2019

***** 30,500 Avios Sign up bonus *****
    If you sign up for the BA Premium Plus Amex card before 18th August 2019 using the link below you will get a 5,500 Avios bonus on top of the 25,000 Avios so a total of 30,500 Avios if you spend £3,000 in the first 3 months of card card membership. To get the bonus you must sign up using the link below

Benefits Include:
    • 1.5 Avios per £1 spent
    • 3 points per £1 spent with BA
    • 2 for 1 Companion Voucher with £10k spend in 12 months
    • Cashback statement credit & bonus point offers at different retailers
    • Travel Insurance & access to Amex invites for priority access to show tickets.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/jAMESPFay5?CPID=100346455

8. Kiwo

Kiwo Member