Linking to AwardWallet

Discussion in 'Iberia Plus' started by vmanznsb, Aug 4, 2017.

1. vmanznsb

vmanznsb New Member

I'm having trouble linking my Iberia account to my AwardWallet - it just can't seem to link up. Has anyone else got this problem/know how to fix it?

When I click "log in" it does the whole, open up new tab, log into my account and then it does nothing.

2. FlyingPiggie

FlyingPiggie Active Member

I think you need the Award Wallet browser extension?

Are you sure you can log into IB+? They make you change password every year.

3. vmanznsb

vmanznsb New Member

I installed it on chrome and everything! When i click on the Iberia link in AwardWallet it even takes me to their website and logs me in. Perhaps if I change the password it may "reset" things and fix it.

litefoot likes this.
  4. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Sometimes I find that external sites linked to Iberia don't like alpha numeric passwords. Avios.com is a good example - When I try and log in to avios.com using my Iberia details to do an Iberia avios transfer, it refuses the password. I changed my Iberia password to an all numerical one and all the problems I was having accessing my account, ceased.

vmanznsb and FlyingPiggie like this.
  5. FlyingPiggie

FlyingPiggie Active Member

This....

Which becomes a bit more of a risk since numerical passwords are easier to hack than alpha numeric.

vmanznsb and litefoot like this.