Hertz gold points Q

Discussion in 'Free/no additional spend miles & points' started by Adam, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Adam

Adam Active Member

During the recent Hertz gold promo as highlighted on here, many got a mysterious additional 900 points added to their accounts = 1800 pts.
    I was wondering if anyone on here remembers how long it took until the extra pts were credited as ive now signed up the wife hoping to bag another load.

After a very long wait of nearly 2 x months my transfer of points hit my preferred partners account and either human error or IT error i received in total 12,500 points, so big thanks to this site as im now 12.5k AA miles better off.

Update: Wife's account has already had the 600 pts taken for her AA reward, looks like the IT bug has been rectified which allowed me multiple redemptions.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  2. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Nice Adam!

I'm afraid I only ever got 900 Points and haven't transferred them out, so can't offer much help.

3. Adam

Adam Active Member

Cheers Joe, i only read a few reports on HFP that people got the extra 900 points on top, something about not transferring them out quickly.
    After my first attempt to redeem the miles i didnt log in for over a month so i do not know how long they took to give the extra points.