e-Rewards - waiting time for points to post!

Discussion in 'Others' started by Adam, Oct 18, 2016.

1. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

I love the 'blip' surveys. You click the invitation button and it takes you straight to the feedback 'stars' page. If only they came along more often.

4000, that's impressive!

2. Adam

Adam Active Member

About two weeks back i got the same "blip" survey rewards @ 600 pts each over 5 accounts, my best day ever and totalled just short of 6000 points in one day!

litefoot likes this.
  3. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

How do you manage to get the same surveys to different accounts? My accounts always get different ones.

4. Adam

Adam Active Member

Probably that my profile settings are very similar over all the accounts except gender as i run mine and my wifes accounts.
    Tip: I use a combi of the app to access surveys, then check and click on all old survey links in the associated email accounts.
    I find i get surveys on the app, then can access my email links a few mins later and get another survey even though the app states no more available.
    Since i discovered the app instead of directly through the main account i have easily doubled my points per day.

litefoot likes this.
  5. Adam

Adam Active Member

E-miles in my experience always credit points to your account the first Tuesday of the new month, overnight my AA credited.

6. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Ahhh that explains it. I don't use mobile phones, hence no apps! :)

Adam likes this.
  7. Adam

Adam Active Member

Might be worth buying one for apps, i use a tablet for surveys but i have just got a second hand iphone 5 for £30. Since using the app for e-rewards i have easily doubled my points per day on average.
    I used to just use email links and logging in once a day until i discovered even after you had used your one chance per day through your account/s the app pulls up lots more surveys.
    E-rewards going through a slight drought for me the last two days, only managed to accumulate 2k points a day.

litefoot likes this.
  8. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Where did you find a 30 Iphone 5 from? :)

E-Rewards just sent me a 1,100 point survey. Predicted time 50 mins, actually took 20... points awarded instantly!

9. Adam

Adam Active Member

Local FB page, bit tatty on the screen but works fine.
    I got that invite this morning but frustratingly it could only be taken on a pc and not a tablet which i use, to make things worse another available survey pops up and then can only be taken on a pc again? It amazes me that these survey companies keep in business when they cant produce a survey like everyone else that can be taken on a tablet or a PC. (Rant Over).

litefoot likes this.
  10. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Remember how avios rewards took three weeks to post last month? Yesterday I claimed my usual 2k avios and they posted overnight!

Quite bizarre :)

11. Adam

Adam Active Member

If it was today your points posted then there is a strange regularity with credit of points on a Tuesday?
    EY 4k points posted overnight also!

litefoot likes this.
  12. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Yep, they posted this morning. So you're collecting Etihad points now? How many E-Rewards points do you need for 4k?

13. Adam

Adam Active Member

Part of the plan to get to Maldives, last leg on EY in E but only 4 x hours from ABU.
    8k points for 2k EY over both accounts into one HH account.

litefoot likes this.
  14. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Five days to upload my Iberia points. November speeds massive improvement over October!

Adam likes this.
  15. Adam

Adam Active Member

Beware of the survey on employment and universities, it has a tech glitch and does not finish, been bitten twice today.

litefoot likes this.
  16. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Will do. Meanwhile I'm still getting survey invites that keep coming back. All yesterday I was only ever asked to do a 100 point automobile survey. I tried doing it multiple times but it wouldn't work.

17. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

I just got a 200 point Education survey. Is it that one?

*edit* It was about universities but I was able to complete it.

18. Adam

Adam Active Member

That's the one, it failed on my twice right at the end, twice stated some technical HTML numbers with no feedback page. My versions I had to enter age in a box at the start but it didn't state enter age, should of known that it wouldn't work at that point.(doh)!
    The most frustrating thing is that I only needed that 300 points to cash out another 4k ihg, I had a 500 pts fail right at the end yesterday on this account also.

litefoot likes this.
  19. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

At least it was only 200 points and not 600 :)

Keep checking through your old emails. Absolutely invaluable. I've got hundreds of the things!

20. Adam

Adam Active Member

It looks like desktop is more reliable than the app, Im finding videos through the app have issues loading but finally got a 2 min survey @ 100 pts, now to redeem on wife's account IHG @ 4K, half way there on her other ihg acc.
    Mine was for 300 pts each and another failed yest @ 500pts, that's 1100 over two days.
    I'm finding recently I get one failed survey a day on average.
    I check all email links up to a month old, app accounts also.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    litefoot likes this.