British Airways Birthday Offer

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by litefoot, Apr 21, 2016.

1. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

[​IMG]

It's my birthday in June and British Airways recently sent me this offer. I'm assuming the BA regulars here are familiar with this in the run up to their own birthdays (it's obviously targetted) and I'm wondering what the best deals are.

For the Euro Traveller offer, Gatwick to Jersey looks the best budget bet at £70 return. The cheapest World Traveller deal I can find is Heathrow to Abu Dhabi at £348 return (I did try starting my journey in Dublin and Jersey but it didn't offer a cheaper price). Not sure about the others. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I love Jersey and it seems the best option, budget wise!

2. tommyl

tommyl Co-founder Staff Member

Interesting choices. Have you used the BA low fare finder tool? Based on the June travel date, Malaga at £53 each-way Economy would tempt me.

Bear in mind too that Malta is a bit of a sweet spot for BA Tier Points. You'll earn 80 Tier Points each way in Business Class, and fares in June are pretty reasonable at £160 each way. Of course, the value of this is heavily dependent on how important BA tier points are to you, although obviously you'll get the 9k Avios too.

litefoot likes this.
  3. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

There's a decent Club Europe Sale on at the moment actually which might work out well - Paris, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Madrid, Mallorca etc for £200 Return. I should have a post up about it later if I get chance.

tommyl and litefoot like this.
  4. GnarlyOldGoatDude

GnarlyOldGoatDude Active Member

I envy people with birthdays during "travel" months.

litefoot likes this.