Blogger Killed By Exploding Cream Dispenser

Discussion in 'Travel Tips & Strategies' started by FlyingPiggie, Jun 22, 2017.

1. FlyingPiggie

FlyingPiggie Active Member

2. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

As any of my friends would sadly attest, I'm perfectly capable of causing a global catastrophe with a simple tiny pot of coffee creamer. I fear that the combination of me and a faulty gas canister would have led to even more tragic results.

On a related note, for god's sake don't ever let me open a yoghurt around you - particularly if you're wearing a suit... (i'm not even joking - wars have been only narrowly averted previously)

FlyingPiggie likes this.
  3. FlyingPiggie

LOL. Yoghurts should be banned on airplanes... guaranteed explosion from the differing air pressure...

JoeD likes this.
  4. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, my ability to turn yoghurts into the dairy equivalent of tactical nukes doesn't even require altitude. I've no idea what happens, but it's rarely ends well...

FlyingPiggie likes this.
  5. FlyingPiggie

I always open them pointing away from me, to direct any explosion in the direction of unfortunate bystanders... But never on a plane!

JoeD likes this.
  6. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

In my case, utter devastation tends to ensue for miles around. The more potentially embarrassing the situation is, the worse the blast radius seems to be too. I should probably stop eating yoghurts.