ANA First Class

Discussion in 'Virgin Atlantic | Flying Club' started by Flyer787, Apr 7, 2019.

1. JayG

JayG New Member

Fancy

2. cinereus

cinereus Member

Glad you had a good trip. Which FRA lounge did you use? And did you manage to find any availability from LHR or was that another reason for positioning?

3. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

Hi there, as ANA partner with Lufthansa, Business and First Class customers from partner airlines use the Lufthansa Senator lounge. It's a nice lounge and very large. There is a small section with designer sofas and a bar which is very cool. There are also a dozen showers but they do get busy so go as early as you can if you need to shower. The lounge also has a very large leather seating area and also a food / drinks section. I'm not sure if they serve hot meals to order as I never asked. I did try and talk my self into the Lufthansa first class lounge with my first class ANA ticket. Unfortunately, they wouldn't accept me but that particular lounge looked very exclusive. It looked more like an exclusive fine dining restaurant that was empty. I would love to try it one day. I found ANA availability much better from Frankfurt than from London. Furthermore, all the flights from London set off around 7pm in the evening. From Frankfurt you can find flights that go mid day. I prefer day time flights as you can make the most of the flight rather than just going straight to sleep. Hope that helps!

Richard1974 and cinereus like this.
  4. jadeBrowns

jadeBrowns New Member

expensive really, first class, heh

5. WorldTravellerUK

WorldTravellerUK New Member

Allegedly NH first class is top notch, as well as business. It's a 5* airline in the end so not much can go wrong!