AMEX Rewards Credit Card Referral Link

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by elliottgough99, Oct 25, 2019.

1. elliottgough99

elliottgough99 New Member

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    Johnrok likes this.
  2. Johnrok

Johnrok New Member

thanks a lot

3. UKNoobie

UKNoobie Member

4. cinereus

cinereus Member

***STILL VALID 2020***

Hey guys - happy to refer anyone for any American Express cards (not just limited to the below, please PM me if you need one of the other cards).

***GENUINE BONUS £10 CASH*** via bank transfer for anyone who uses my links and is subsequently approved. (Please PM me once your application has been approved so I can log that your referral is in process).

http://amex.co.uk/refer/jONATHEzom

Many previous successfully paid referrals - happy to provide proof if required!

Feel free to PM with any questions!

American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card
    • Earn 12,000 membership reward points if I refer you (instead of the usual 10,000) when you spend £3000 in the first 3 months
    • Extra £10 direct to your bank account
    • No annual fee during the first year
    • Membership reward points directly convertible to 15 airline frequent flyer programmes
    • Earn 1 MR point for every £1 spent
    • 2 free airport lounge visits per year

American Express Platinum Card
    • Earn 35,000 membership reward points if I refer you (instead of the usual 30,000) when you spend £4000 in the first 3 months
    • Membership reward points directly convertible to 15 airline frequent flyer programmes
    • Potential to earn 39,000 frequent flyer points (35,000 bonus + 4,000 from spend) in 3 months or less
    • Get a pro-rota refund of the annual fee if cancelling after bonus points received
    • Earn 1 MR point for every £1 spent
    • Automatic hotel status with Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, Radisson Rewards, Melia and Shangri-La Resorts
    • Unlimited airport lounge access for you AND a guest through Priority Pass

British Airways Premium Plus Card
    • Earn 26,000 avios points if I refer you (instead of the usual 25,000) when you spend £3000 in the first 3 months
    • Earn 1.5 avios for for every £1 spent (3 for every £1 spent on BA flights and holidays)
    • Complimentary companion voucher after spending £10,000 in a year
    • Travel Inconvenience Insurance providing compensation for flight delays, delayed luggage, missed connections and denied boarding for any flight purchased with the Card

British Airways Card
    • Earn 6,000 avios points if I refer you (instead of the usual 5,000) when you spend £1000 in the first 3 months
    • Earn 1 avios for for every £1 spent
    • Complimentary companion voucher after spending £20,000 in a year
    • Travel Accident cover of up to £75,000 on public transport when you buy your ticket with your card

5. UKNoobie

UKNoobie Member

You will receive 22,000 Membership Rewards points and 2 lounge access passes when you apply for the American Express® Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card, are approved and spend £3,000 in their first 3 months of Cardmembership. Double miles on overseas spend or directly with airlines, and triple if it's overseas airline spend!
    Just use the link here: http://amex.co.uk/refer/iSHANCHBaR?CPID=100338415

If you prefer Marriott points, apply for the Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Credit Card, and get 23,000 points if you spend £3,000 in their first 3 months of Cardmembership.
    Bonus: Earn Gold Status with Bonvoy if you spend £15,000 in a year, and a free night when you hit £25,000.
    Just use this link: http://amex.co.uk/refer/iSHANCyMcT?CPID=100338415