Amex Morrisons offer

Discussion in 'Air miles' started by johnbrowell, Apr 1, 2019.

1. johnbrowell

johnbrowell Active Member

My Amex Gold card has an offer of "spend £50 at Morrisons and get 10% back each time" and the terms don't seem to exclude buying gift cards, unless that's what Department store concessions means. So I thought I would ask for opinions.

OFFER TERMS

• Department store concessions are not included in the offer.
    • Outlet stores are excluded from this offer.
    • Spend must be billed to your Card account by 17/4/2019, to be eligible for this offer. If Morrisons does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
    • Offer only valid for orders delivered to the UK.
    • Purchases made within Morrisons cafes, petrol stations, garden centres, pharmacies, cash offices, seasonal stores or on Flowerworld or dry cleaning services are excluded from the offer.
    • Available in participating store(s) and online at groceries.morrisons.com.
    • Offer only applies to spend made in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved, including an American Express Card loaded into a mobile payment wallet.
    • Offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and is not valid for transactions made using Payment Aggregators.
    • An awarded credit may be reversed if qualifying transaction is refunded or cancelled.
    • Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 17/4/2019.
    • For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here.
    • By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.

2. Jamesp787

Jamesp787 New Member

Thanks

3. nomad26

nomad26 New Member

I don't seem to have this offer on any of my amex cards. Shame, would have come in handy

4. JayG

JayG New Member

Same as above. I don’t have this on my amex