4,000 Bonus Miles with Kaligo - book by 31st Jan!

Discussion in 'Hotel sales & offers' started by JoeD, Jan 28, 2016.

1. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

There should be a more detailed post up on the site soon, but because there's only a few days to book, I thought I'd share it here now.

Until the 31st January you can get at least 4,000 Miles for any first booking with Kaligo. They partner with pretty much all the good frequent flyer programmes by the look of things (BA Executive Club, Virgin Flying Club, American AAdvantage, United MileagePlus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Etihad Guest, Singapore KrisFlyer, etc etc).

One night stays are absolutely fine and, and you can book dates all the way through to the end of 2016.

The bonus offer (until 31st Jan) is for 3,000 Miles, but you also get a 1,000 for being referred (go to "my bonuses" once you've signed up and you'll see that you're registered for both offers there). Use my link and I get 1,000 too https://www.kaligo.com/welcome?referral=853UI3JS, or feel free to add your own (but make sure it links to the 3,000 bonus offer too, not just the generic referral page).

I wouldn't really recommend Kaligo in the long run, but 4,000 United/AA/Alaska Miles is a great haul for one night - enjoy!

2. GnarlyOldGoatDude

GnarlyOldGoatDude Active Member

It works.
    I've just received my bonus for a stay in late December at Moscow Domodedevo.
    It took a whole month for the Avios to hit my account, but they were immediately trackable on Kaligo's site.

Remember you also get the standard (Kaligo) points for the hotel stay itself (based on your spend).

3. suzannechan

suzannechan New Member

is this still available?

4. Johnrok

Johnrok New Member

yes I think it continues