£35 nights at Premier Inn

Discussion in 'Hotel sales & offers' started by tommyl, Nov 3, 2015.

1. tommyl

tommyl Co-founder Staff Member

I get a fair bit of heat for my constant touting of Premier Inn, but I really don't have a bad word to say about them.

And don't just take my word for it. They have just been named the UK’s top rated hotel chain in the annual Which? Hotel Report 2015.

Note that is "top hotel chain", not "top budget hotel chain", so quite an achievement.

What's more, they are currently offering 2 million rooms at just £35 (and indeed I saw them as low as £29). Bear in mind (and this is another reason Premier Inn is great) that this rate can include up to 2 adults and 2 children. While breakfast will cost adults around £8.75 each, up to two under 16s eat breakfast for free when one adult orders a full Premier Inn Breakfast.

You really can't go wrong with that, and if for whatever reason it does go wrong, you can i) come on here and berate me, and ii) claim your money back from Premier Inn.

2. britabroad

britabroad New Member

Better than many "big brand" hotels I have stayed in. All somewhat bland and obvious, but works perfectly.

3. Greg

Greg New Member

Premier Inn is a great hotel, just a shame they're not part of any rewards group

4. Mickyd13

Mickyd13 New Member