Tesco conversions to British Airways and Virgin

Discussion in 'Free/no additional spend miles & points' started by TTGLOBE4L, Jun 6, 2016.

1. TTGLOBE4L

TTGLOBE4L Member

Can anyone tell me the value of a clubcard voucher? I had it in my head that 200 points (£200 spend) earned a £2.50 voucher which could be transferred to 600 points with BA or 625 with Virgin.

I can find nothing on their site to confirm this but it now looks as though £200 gets you 200 points so I would need to spend £250 to earn the voucher. Can anyone point me in the right direction to confirm?

2. Adam

Adam Active Member

1000 clubcard points (£10.00) redeems for Avios or BAEC Avios points at a rate of 2400 (2.4x) or Virgin at 2500 points (2.5x).

200 points is £2.00 equivalent in cash if spent instore in vouchers. To see redemption value you need to go to Avios/BAEC/Virgin sections in your clubcard account - £2.50 = 600 Avios.

tommyl likes this.
  3. TTGLOBE4L

TTGLOBE4L Member

Thanks that confirms what I thought having checked a ton of sites. Have a great evening

4. Benoit33

Benoit33 New Member

Does Tesco still run conversion bonus from Tesco vouchers to Avoid?

5. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Not anytime in the last couple of years as far as I can remember. Never say never, but I'm not anticipating another one :(

6. AmexReferrals

AmexReferrals New Member

I wish they’d bring it back!

JoeD likes this.
  7. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Yes that would be nice wouldn't it! There could be a small Virgin Atlantic transfer bonus at some point maybe, but I haven't heard anything official and nothing at all about Avios.