Possible bonus 10k points from the 2015 Thank You

Discussion in 'Club Carlson' started by Gagravarr, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Gagravarr

Gagravarr Active Member

As reported by Loyalty Lobby, Club Carlson are doing a Thank You for some (but not all) members for 2015 again. Emails are apparently going out, but it's possible you've been targeted even without receiving the email. Equally, no email may mean no points...

If you take the URL http://www.clubcarlsonthankyou2015.com/en/?id=YOURACCOUNTNUMBERHERE and insert your Club Carlson account number (should start 60) into it in place of YOURACCOUNTNUMBERHERE, you'll get their thank you page up. You might be lucky and get 10k points, as some people have! (Or you might get nothing as I sadly did)

So, dig out your Club Carlson number, pop it into that URL, and see if you get anything!

2. tommyl

tommyl Co-founder Staff Member

Did you get anything? Mine came up as an error message :(

3. Gagravarr

Gagravarr Active Member

That's what I got too, but based on the LoyaltyLobby piece and the thread on FlyerTalk, quite a few people are getting 10k, and some non-status people are getting Silver upgrades

4. tommyl

Agreed - does seem like this is proving fruitful for some.

5. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Yeah, hot off the heels of my SPG design success, I got the 10k Club Carlson points too (I've got a vague memory they might have done something like this before too?). Just need to win the 60,000 Virgin Miles (or some luggage tags) from the Inside Flyer advent calendar now!

6. tommyl

80K Virgin points! So enough for an Upper Class return to the US. And don't forget all winners get a free Hilton night too.

And don't forget to enter today for the 50k IHG points.

If you come up short on all the above, and ask really nicely, I'll put aside a luggage tag for you.

JoeD likes this.