NEW Amex Gold CREDIT CARD sign up bonus - post your referral links here!

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by Greg, Apr 30, 2018.

1. UKNoobie

UKNoobie Member

Hi, many moons ago, I signed up for the Amex Gold card through one of the links on this forum, and I'm hoping to pass on some of the extra points love to the community.

If you sign up through this link, you'll get extra points for any of the cards, compared to the regularly available offers (eg. 12,000 points instead of 10,000 when you sign up for the Gold)

Thank you!

2. Ross

Ross New Member

Trying to get a Hilton AMEX. Does anyone know about any way to get over age exceptions for those over 69. Even having good credit card ratings doesn't help, and even banks stopped issuing new cards to 69+.
    Any suggestions?

3. cinereus

cinereus Member

What Hilton Amex? Link?

4. Weeclaire86

Weeclaire86 New Member

Thanks i used the referral link thankyou

5. Weeclaire86

Weeclaire86 New Member

When do we get the credit does anybody know

6. cinereus

cinereus Member

***STILL VALID 2020***

Hey guys - happy to refer anyone for any American Express cards (not just limited to the below, please PM me if you need one of the other cards).

***GENUINE BONUS £10 CASH*** via bank transfer for anyone who uses my links and is subsequently approved. (Please PM me once your application has been approved so I can log that your referral is in process).

http://amex.co.uk/refer/jONATHEzom

Many previous successfully paid referrals - happy to provide proof if required!

Feel free to PM with any questions!

American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card
    • Earn 12,000 membership reward points if I refer you (instead of the usual 10,000) when you spend £3000 in the first 3 months
    • Extra £10 direct to your bank account
    • No annual fee during the first year
    • Membership reward points directly convertible to 15 airline frequent flyer programmes
    • Earn 1 MR point for every £1 spent
    • 2 free airport lounge visits per year

American Express Platinum Card
    • Earn 35,000 membership reward points if I refer you (instead of the usual 30,000) when you spend £4000 in the first 3 months
    • Membership reward points directly convertible to 15 airline frequent flyer programmes
    • Potential to earn 39,000 frequent flyer points (35,000 bonus + 4,000 from spend) in 3 months or less
    • Get a pro-rota refund of the annual fee if cancelling after bonus points received
    • Earn 1 MR point for every £1 spent
    • Automatic hotel status with Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, Radisson Rewards, Melia and Shangri-La Resorts
    • Unlimited airport lounge access for you AND a guest through Priority Pass

British Airways Premium Plus Card
    • Earn 26,000 avios points if I refer you (instead of the usual 25,000) when you spend £3000 in the first 3 months
    • Earn 1.5 avios for for every £1 spent (3 for every £1 spent on BA flights and holidays)
    • Complimentary companion voucher after spending £10,000 in a year
    • Travel Inconvenience Insurance providing compensation for flight delays, delayed luggage, missed connections and denied boarding for any flight purchased with the Card

British Airways Card
    • Earn 6,000 avios points if I refer you (instead of the usual 5,000) when you spend £1000 in the first 3 months
    • Earn 1 avios for for every £1 spent
    • Complimentary companion voucher after spending £20,000 in a year
    • Travel Accident cover of up to £75,000 on public transport when you buy your ticket with your card

7. UKNoobie

UKNoobie Member

Get 22,000 MR points and 2 lounge access passes when you apply for the American Express® Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card, are approved and spend £3,000 in their first 3 months of Cardmembership. Double miles on overseas spend or directly with airlines, and triple if it's overseas airline spend!

Use this link: http://amex.co.uk/refer/iSHANC8ypw?XLINK=MYCP

If you're looking for any other card, use this link to get:
    • 45,000 points for the Business Platinum Card (usually 40,000)
    • 35,000 points for the Platinum Card (usually 30,000)
    • 26,000 Avios for the BA Premium Plus (usually 25,000)
    • 23,000 Bonvoy points for the Bonvoy Card (usually 20,000)
    • 21,000 Nectar points for the Nectar card (usually 20,000)
    • 6,000 Avios for the free BA card (usually 5,000)
    • 6,000 points for the no annual fee Rewards Credit Card (usually 5,000)
    Thank you!

8. blacksultan

blacksultan New Member

Get 12,000 MR points and 2 lounge access passes when you apply for the American Express® Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card, are approved and spend £3,000 in their first 3 months of Cardmembership. Double miles on overseas spend or directly with airlines, and triple if it's overseas airline spend!

PM me for a referral link.

9. Damize

Damize New Member

Amex Gold Credit Card (Annual Fee £140 - Free for the first year) : 12,000 MR sign-up Bonus

Please PM me for referral

10. UKNoobie

UKNoobie Member

*Short term bonus MR offer*

Get 32,000 MR points (short term increase from usual 12,000 offer) and 2 lounge access passes when you apply for the American Express® Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card, are approved and spend £3,000 in their first 3 months of Card membership. Free for the first year. Double miles on overseas spend or directly with airlines, and triple if it's overseas airline spend!

Apply here

If you're looking for any other card, use the same link to apply for and get:

• 100,000 points for the Business Platinum Card (usually 40,000)
    • 50,000 points for the Business Gold card (usually 20,000)
    • 35,000 points for the Platinum Card (usually 30,000)
    • 26,000 Avios for the BA Premium Plus (usually 25,000)
    • 23,000 Bonvoy points for the Bonvoy Card (usually 20,000)
    • 21,000 Nectar points for the Nectar card (usually 20,000)
    • 6,000 Avios for the free BA card (usually 5,000)
    • 6,000 points for the no annual fee Rewards Credit Card (usually 5,000)
    Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  11. Zara

Zara New Member

Hi folks - Referral link below which includes the short term bonus Avios offer.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/mATTHGNCDM?XLINK=MYCP

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card
    • Earn 30,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
    • Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
    • 1.5 avios per £ spent
    • 3 avios per £ on BA spend
    • £195 fee per year
    The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
    • Earn 32,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
    • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every £1 spent on purchases
    • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally
    When you click my link it will take you to the BA Amex Card but you can apply for any other Amex card at the bottom of the webpage.

Thank you kindly.

12. jadeBrowns

jadeBrowns New Member

Thx a lot

13. BannerJohn

BannerJohn Member

14. janejk889

janejk889 New Member

Thanks For this!

15. faraway889

faraway889 New Member

Thanks! Good idea ;)

16. BannerJohn

BannerJohn Member

Hi all,

[​IMG]

If you are looking to get the British Airways American Express Premium Plus card please consider using my link for an enhanced 26,000 Avios if you spend £3,000 in your first 3 months of Cardmembership.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/dAMIEBJetZr?XLINK=MYCP

Many thanks in advance

Damien

17. BannerJohn

BannerJohn Member

BA Premium Plus Amex Update:
    There is now an enhanced 42,000 Avios sign-up bonus active through referral links for the BA Premium Plus card.
    The bonus entitles new cardholders to 42,000 Avios when spending £3,000 with the card in the first 3 months.
    If you are interested in applying I would really appreciate it if you consider using my referral link:

http://amex.co.uk/refer/dAMIEBJetZr?XLINK=MYCP

18. Greg

Greg New Member

Hey! For anyone looking to apply for the Amex Platinum Charge Card, use this link to get a massively increased 70k points (usually 50k) when you spend $/£4k in the first 3 months (this link also gets you an increased bonus for any other Amex card):

http://amex.co.uk/refer/gREgOSPFcL?XLINK=MYCP

I would personally recommend it as have had a great experience and received good benefits from it so far. Plus Amex is being accepted pretty much everywhere now!

I will also receive a bonus if you’re accepted. Feel free to message me for any questions!

Greg

19. Annapurnaview

Annapurnaview New Member

Hi folks,

Here is my Amex referral link to receive additional bonuses than you get with the standard application for the BA Premium Plus card:

Amex BA Premium Plus link

You will receive 26,000 Avios, as opposed to the usual 25,000.

Thank you

20. BannerJohn

BannerJohn Member

Hi all,

American Express is launching a credit card version of its Platinum Charge Card. Until 25th October 2022 the signup bonus is doubled to 60,000 Membership Rewards Points, as long as you meet the spend criteria. You will also receive £200 credit to spend on Amex Travel online. This bonus increases to 65,000 MRPs if you are referred.

I have used the Amex charge card for many years and highly value the travel insurance, hotel status and spend credit offers that are regularly introduced to card holders.

If you are interested I would be grateful if you consider my referral link below.

https://americanexpress.com/en-gb/referral/dAMIEBZnkQ?XLINK=MYCP

Many thanks.