London Heathrow - Terminal 2 - Silverkris Lounge or United Lounge?

Discussion in 'Airports & Lounges' started by Flyer787, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

Hi there,

I'm flying to Japan next year from London Heathrow Terminal 2 with ANA.

I seem to have a choice of 2 lounges to use. The first the Silverkris Lounge (part of Singapore Airlines) or the United Lounge.

I've used the Silverkris Lounge once before, when flying with Singapore Airlines. It was a fantastic lounge with made to order food if you wish, such as poached egg on salmon with a fabulous sauce.
    However, I've never been been to the United Lounge and just wondering if it's worth the visit?

Having a look online the bar area looks really cool in the United Lounge but the overall product looks very business class orientated.

Let me know your thoughts if you think it's worth the visit or if I should just head to the Silverkris lounge that is more first class orientated.

All the best,

2. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

I don't think I can offer a personal experience (certainly not recently if I can't remember! - and covid might have led to service changes of course), but if you're flying First I'd probably stop by the United lounge for a quick look and a drink, then head to Silverkris to eat - if you've got time.

3. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the advice.