Flybe Credit Card

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by litefoot, Oct 22, 2016.

1. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

Just received an email for the Flybe Credit Card. It offers a free return flight anywhere (except Spain and Portugal) if you spend £250 within six months of joining. That's new I think! Still need to pay the taxes.

http://www.flybe.com/card/

JoeD likes this.
  2. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Interesting, I don't think I've seen that before - cheers!

litefoot likes this.
  3. Ian_Macky

Ian_Macky New Member

I'd need to look at it in detail, but I don't think it's new. the taxes and fees can make "free" flybe flights not so free.

4. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

I thought the 'spend £250 for a free return flight' was new. Used to be much higher?

5. Ian_Macky

Ian_Macky New Member

Haven't watched that card closely, so I don't know if they dropped it and just brought it back on, but it's was definitely around over the summer.

6. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure there was a flybe card before (that I can't remember the details of, presumably because it wasn't much use), but this one does seem different somehow - maybe it's just the branding or something?

Any idea what the taxes and "charges" work out at? £6k spend for a Return to anywhere they fly in Europe could be a good deal, particularly for a free card? But they might slap on £200 of surcharges or something silly.