Can't login to Hilton HHonors?

Discussion in 'Hilton Honors' started by JoeD, Jul 15, 2016.

1. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

I can't seem to login to my Hilton HHonors account for some reason. I've got a stay tomorrow and wanted to choose my room, so it's mildly irritating!

Any chance that one of you fine people could try logging in, so at least I'll know if it's a general issue and I just need to wait, or if it's something specific I need to sort out?

Cheers!

2. Adam

Adam Active Member

Hi Joe,
    I can confirm im able to sign in today to my HH account.
    Are you able to see your account via awardwallet?

3. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Cheers Adam -yeah it was just a temporary thing. I don't stay at Hilton hotels that often but there always seems to be some kind of IT screwup when I do!

4. litefoot

litefoot Active Member

When I log into my various accounts there's always one account that I can't log into. It's usually a different one every day. Probs due to downtime/maintenance, something like that.

How do you mean, choose a Hilton room? Is this some benefit of status?

5. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

Hmm, good question. I've always been given the option to pick my room when doing online check in (or if I haven't I can't remember it), but have probably always had Gold/Diamond status since they introduced online check in?

I don't actually stay with Hilton that much though (prob 8-10 nights in the last year), so I can't really say if it's always like that or not.

Tom's a big Hilton guy and probably knows?