Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Fancy a last-minute festive break – perhaps to check out some Christmas Markets before the big day, or maybe as a gift to help beat the January blues? If you want to get away this season, the deals in the Hilton Winter Sale are well worth a quick look!
To benefit from the Winter Sale, you can book anytime until 31 January 2019, for stays up to 29 May 2019 (though I can’t imagine there are many Christmas Markets on in the Spring…)
As you would expect, there’s a very extensive range of hotels included – and what’s great is that almost all of the ‘Christmassy’ destinations can be reached quite affordably with the usual low cost carriers, or by redeeming a relatively modest amount of British Airways Avios (taking advantage of the capped tax/fees on BA’s Reward Flight Saver redemptions). Options include:
- Hilton Dublin Kilmainham at £105 a night
- Hampton Warsaw City Centre at £44 a night
- Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Old Town at £46 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Krakow at £60 a night
- Hilton Warsaw at £59 a night
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik at £99 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Brussels City Centre at £57 a night
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen at £84 a night
- Hilton Paris La Defense at £114 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Moscow Krasnoselskaya at £44 a night
- Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya at £49 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn Turkey at £41 a night
- Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus at £80 a night
Yes, you’ll also earn double/triple Hilton Honors Points on stays until 3rd January, as per the current Hilton bonus points promo. New Hilton Honors members can also pick up another 2,000 bonus Points too.
If you’re looking for something more exotic, don’t forget that Hilton is also running a nice sale for stays in the Asia and Pacific regions.