Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Hilton have today launched an Asia Pacific “Year End Sale”, offering 25% off the ‘best available rate’ for bookings in the Asia Pacific region.
To benefit, you need to book from today (Wednesday 12th December 2018) until Saturday 2 February 2019. The stay window is then characteristically generous, applying from 14 December 2018 right through to 30 September 2019.
I should of course add that the 25% discount is for Hilton Honors members only (non-members get 15%), but as Hilton Honors is free to join, instantly, here, I simply do not understand why anyone booking a Hilton via this deal would not be a Hilton Honors member (if there is a valid reason – do feel free to let me know why in the comments!).
As you can see from the select examples below, this is a sale that really does span the Asia Pacific region, with a vast number of hotels in a vast number of countries included (indeed in terms of sheer landmass covered, I think this is the biggest Hilton sale I’ve ever seen!). If you have tentative plans for an APAC joint, it’s well worth having a good look through what’s available as there are some low, low prices.
So where are the bargains?
As always, this is a somewhat tricky question, given the enormous size of the Asia Pacific region, the number of hotels included in the sale (China alone has an enormous amount of options in this sale) and the fact that prices differ by dates. However, here are some great value heavily reduced price options that we’ve spotted:
- Hilton Adelaide at £70 a night
- DoubleTree Cairns at £74 a night
- Hilton Darwin at £86 a night
- Hilton Brisbane at £90 a night
- Hilton Sydney at £111 a night
- DoubleTree Agra (for Taj Mahal) at £62 a night
- Hilton Jaipur at £74 a night
- Hilton Mumbai International at £106 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Bali at £44 a night
- DoubleTree Jakarta at £63 a night
- Hilton Bali Resort at £95 a night
- Conrad Bali at £100 a night
- Hilton Tokyo Bay at £99 a night
- Hilton Tokyo Odaiba at £127 a night (it’s well-connected to Central Tokyo)
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort at £79 a night
- Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok at £87 a night
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort at £99 a night
- Conrad Bangkok at £118 a night
However, this is a tiny selection from a massive sale. Take a good look yourself!
Clearly, you’re exact price will depend on your duration and dates but that’s not necessarily a bad thing – cheaper rates may be available. The key point is that if you’re looking for a Hilton in the Asia Pacific region, now is a great time to book as the 25% discount rate has been widely applied.
Key terms and conditions are as follows:
- Offer is subject to availability at all participating properties in the Hilton portfolio across Asia Pacific
- Applies to stays booked between 12 December 2018 (09:00 GMT) and 2 February 2019 (00:00 GMT), and completed between 14 December 2018 and 30 September 2019.
- Three days advance reservations required.