Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
The Hilton Summer Sale for Europe, Middle East and Africa launched a few weeks ago. We’ve now had a good look through the options available, and flag the stand-out offers below.
There are a few modest savings, but also some absolute bargains. What works for you will of course vary depending on date and destination, but particular highlights for us include:
- Dubai at £33 a night
- Abu Dhabi at £42 a night
- Istanbul at £36 a night
- Egypt at £42 a night
- Krakow at £45 a night
- Sevilla at £58 a night
- Hampton by Hilton Istanbul Atakoy at £36 a night
- Hampton by Hilton Krakow at £45 a night
- Hampton by Hilton Rome East at £51 a night
- DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Topkapi at £57 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla at £58 a night
- Hampton by Hilton Berlin City West at £61 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Malaga at £88 a night
- Hilton Barcelona at £120 a night
- Hilton Paris La Defense at £124 a night
- Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor at £134 a night
- Conrad Algarve at £268 a night (yes, we know, but it’s fantastic)
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat at £33 a night
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates at £37 a night
- Hilton Abu Dhabi at £42 a night
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah at £61 a night
- Conrad Dubai at £67 a night
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah at £122 a night
- Waldorf Astoria Jerlusalem at £254 a night
- Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa at £42 a night
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa at £167 a night
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa at £290 a night
Of course, that’s just what we found based on some of the most popular destinations. We strongly recommend you have a good look yourself, plugging in your preferred dates and destinations, as there really are some good value deals available.
The offer is subject to availability at participating hotels within the Hilton portfolio of brands in Europe, Middle East & Africa. It applies to stays booked before 3 September 2018. Stays need to be completed on “weekends” between before 7 October 2018 and you do need to book a minimum of 3 days before arrival to benefit from the reduced rates.
Note that for this offer, the “weekend” is generally defined as Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights, although in the Middle East (excluding Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Africa) it’s Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights.
What bargains have you found so far?