Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
The sale prices apply to travel between 4 January to 10 February 2017, excluding 4 and 5 February (inclusive).
So what’s available?
The headline one-way prices are as follows:
- London to Leeds at £5 (£20 First Class)
- York to Edinburgh at £10 (£25 First Class)
- Edinburgh to London at £15 (£30 First Class)
Other excellent value fares include:
- Peterborough to York at £5 (£20 First Class)
- London to Newcastle at £10 (£25 First Class)
- Edinburgh to Grantham at £15 (£30 First Class)
- London to Aberdeen/Inverness at £20 (£40 First Class)
Is it worth paying the extra for First Class?
If it’s available, I would say definitely.
Note that no other offers or discounts can be applied to the Virgin Trains sale fares, including Railcards and eVouchers. At these prices, that’s fair enough.