Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Unlike a lot of apps the Virgin Red one actually has good deals on it quite regularly and is well worth checking out. The latest offer is for 30% off Virgin East Coast trains.
I can’t link to the page directly because you need to go through the app and a unique code gets generated, but the essentials are as follows:
- Book by 23:59 on 28th August
- Travel valid from 29th August until 12 weeks ahead (excluding 21st-30th October and 17th-31st December)
- Only one booking per customer
- Discount applies to Standard Advance and First Advance tickets only
- Doesn’t seem to stack with Railcard discounts
If you don’t use the East Coast line, there’s also another 20% off Virgin Trains offer on the app too.
You can download the Virgin Red app here.
As it’s #TrainTuesday, here’s a little bonus article about the big train / politics news today!