Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
After yesterday’s good value but monstrously complicated AccorHotels 30% (to 40%) off sale post nearly fried my brain, it was with some trepidation that I commenced writing about the Club Carlson (Radisson, Park Inn etc) 30% off sale that launched yesterday.
Fortunately, it’s much more straightforward.
In short, you will get 30% off stays between 20 June and 4 September 2016 in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, provided that you book by 19 June.
Participating hotel brands are:
Taking a fairly random example, you can get a night at the very central (London) Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton (near Euston) for a well-priced £146 a night in early July:
As ever with these deals, it’s worth having a good look to see if there’s anything that works for you. You will earn Club Carlson points on stays in this promotion.
Key terms and conditions are as follows:
- Offer consists of a 30% discount on the standard guest room’s applicable retail rate
- Offer is valid at participating Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson RED, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- The offer is subject to availability.
- No minimum length of stay required. No maximum length of stay.
- Non-refundable credit card prepayment for entire stay is required at the time of booking.
- No changes, cancellations or adjustments to the reservation are permitted. The amount charged for the booking shall be non-refundable.
- Offer is available for individual bookings only. Name on the reservation must be identical with the credit card holder’s name. Same individual must check-in for stay.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Offer entitles Club Carlson members to earn Gold Points®. No frequent flyer miles will be awarded on Dream Deals.