Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
We have previously sung the praises of AccorHotels, and its rewarding loyalty programme ‘Le Club’. AccorHotels have also just launched a generous global sale offering up to 40% off rooms, although whether you can book as of today will depend on your status in ‘Le Club’ (see below).
It’s a worldwide sale, and the savings are generally 30%, or 40% in the Asia Pacific Area, provided in the latter case that you are also a member of Le Club (join for free, here).
You will also get breakfast included when you book a room via the sale.
The terms of this sale are somewhat extended, it has to be said, with different booking dates and stay dates depending on your status with/membership of Le Club and the region you are staying in, but we’ve tried to break it down for you below.
This offer is valid for reservations made:
- Between 13 and 24 June 2016 for Accor Plus members,
- Between 15 and 24 June 2016 for Le Club AccorHotels members (basically everyone, as you can join for free per the above link)
- Between 17 and 24 June 2016 for AccorHotels brands newsletter subscribers, and for AccorHotels and Le Club AccorHotels partner subscribers.
- Between 20 and 24 June 2016 for the general public.
The stay dates vary somewhat depending on where you are headed, as follows:
- Asia-Pacific: 8 July to 30 October 2016
- United Kingdom & Ireland: 8 July to 28 February 2017
- Turkey: 25 June 25 and August 31 2016
- Middle East and Egypt: 8 July to 31 October 2016
- Austria: 8 July to 11 September 2016
- Brazil: 8 July to 18 September 2016
If your country is not listed above, it seems the stay must be made between 8 July and 27 August 2016.
All participating hotels are detailed here.
Ok, I think that should all make sense, but feel free to comment if any of it does not… *wipes brow*