Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
The sale offers up to 35% off hotels in Europe, the Middle East & Africa for stays between 11 March and 3 July. There is however a major reason we wanted to flag the deal again, as you can save considerably more than just the headline rates…
One clear point of added value is if you use Topcashback to book the sale: it’s currently offering a fairly mammoth 12.6% cashback on the flash sale rates. That’s a hefty additional saving on often heavily discounted rooms.
I could of course spend several days looking up and flagging example savings, so I strongly suggest you take a peek yourself depending on your requirements.
That said, some headline London savings are as follows:
- Conrad St James – was £359 now £233
- Hilton London Metropole – was £164 now £107 (see our review here)
- Hilton Park Lane – was £369 now £240
- Hilton Canary Wharf – was £119 now £89
- DoubleTree Tower of London – was £159 now £119
- Hilton London Islington – was £189 now £142
- Hilton London Kensington – was £159 now £103
- Hilton Heathrow – was £139 now £90
We have recently covered a fast-track Hilton status upgrade, and also the fantastic, “hack” benefits of the “second guest stays free” offer, so make sure you read them to get your absolute money’s worth.