Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Singapore Airlines’ Krisflyer programme is offering 800 KrisFlyer miles for referring new members. Both the new member and the referring member receive 800 miles.
In order for both parties to receive the points, the new member has to complete at least one qualifying transaction on their account. Qualifying transactions must take place between 5 August 2022 and 30 November 2022 (both dates inclusive):
- KrisFlyer miles accrual or redemption on Singapore Airlines or Scoot
- KrisFlyer miles accrual from eligible partners
- KrisFlyer miles accrual via KrisShop transactions
- KrisFlyer miles accrual via Pelago bookings
- Miles accrual via Kris+ partners, subsequently transferred to KrisFlyer account
- Conversion of reward points from eligible partner programmes to KrisFlyer
The 6th option mentioned would include the conversion of American Express Membership Rewards points from a UK card.
How to Sign Up
If you need a Krisflyer number in order to be referred for a new account, feel free to leave a comment and I am sure that an InsideFlyer contributor would be happy to provide you with one…
If you wish to read the full terms & conditions of this offer, click here to be taken to the relevant webpage.