Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Starwood Preferred Guest is offering a very interesting promotion to new members – stay twice and earn a free night at any Category 1-5 hotel. This offer is very similar to the one offered by Marriott Rewards, except that a Category 1-5 SPG hotel (out of 7 total categories) is an entirely more attractive proposition than a Category 1-5 Marriott hotel (out of 9 categories, with Ritz-Carlton hotels ineligible)
If you aren’t yet a member of SPG, you should be! There are a few things to keep in mind about this promotion though.
- The promotion is limited to residents of the United States and Canada, so you will have to be a bit creative with your postal address… 😉
- You must enroll in SPG before 15 December, 2017 and sign-up for the promotion using this link
- You must complete your two eligible SPG stays before 31 December, 2017
- An “eligible stay” is any paid stay booked directly with SPG (i.e. no online travel agency bookings) – a Best Rate Guarantee stay will qualify
- Your free night must occur before 30 April, 2018
If you are looking for some inspiration, there are any number of amazing Category 5 hotels to choose from. How about the Westin Palace in Madrid?
HT to Loyalty Lobby